- 1 medium pumpkin
- 1 tbs. olive oil or butter
- Heat oven to 300 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside
- Cut the top from the pumpkin. Using a large spoon, scrape out the pulp and seeds from the pumpkin and place in a colander or strainer.
- Separate the pulp and strings from seeds. Rinse seeds and pat dry with paper towels.
- Spread seeds on the prepared baking sheet
- Bake until the seeds are dry, about 30 minutes
- In a small bowl, toss seeds with oil or butter and salt. Bake until seeds are toasted, an additional 15-20 minutes