Egg & Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- 1 pound organic sausage
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 large can mushrooms
- 1 large can organic diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1 block (8 ounce) cream cheese
- 1 8 ounce package shredded cheese
- 1 dozen free range eggs
- Brown sausage and onion in a skillet
- Add in cream cheese. Cook until cream cheese is "melted" in sausage and onion mixture
- Slightly beat one dozen eggs. Set aside
- Grease 9x13 casserole dish
- Spread sausage mixture along the bottom
- Layer over sausage mixture-mushrooms, diced tomatoes (drained), & dozen eggs
- Cook 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until eggs are no longer "jiggly"
- Remove casserole from oven. Add shredded cheese. Return casserole dish to oven.
- Bake about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream