Twice Baked Spaghetti Squash
- 2 small spaghetti squash or one large
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 slices Provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Using a very sharp large knife, cut squash in half lengthwise and scoop out and discard seeds. Bake 60 to 90 minutes, depending on size of squash. They should be quite tender and squeeze easily.
- Scoop flesh into a large bowl and reserve squash skins. Add butter and let melt, then add Parmesan, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Toss until well combined.
- Divide mixture among reserved skins and top with sliced Provolone. Return to oven and bake another 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.