Spaghetti Squash & Tomato Bake
- About 3 cups spaghetti squash (1 medium cooked)
- 2 large tomatoes sliced
- 4 free range organic chicken breasts (cooked on stove and cut up in cubes)
- Garlic powder, onion powder, dried basil, dried parsley for sprinkling
- 5 oz. Mexican cheese blend
- Fresh basil for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 11 x 9 casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Spread half of cooked spaghetti squash on the bottom.
- Spread half cooked and cubed chicken over squash
- Top with a layer of sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle with salt and spices.
- Top with half of cheese.
- Add another layer of squash, cubed chicken, tomatoes, spices and cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes uncovered.
- Top with some fresh cut basil and serve!