Low Carb Cheeseburger Casserole
- 2 pounds grass fed Organic ground beef
- 2 cloves large garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pound bacon cooked and chopped
- 8 eggs see note
- 1 can tomato paste 6 ounces
- 1 cup organic heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 12 ounces grated cheddar cheese divided
- Brown ground beef with garlic and onion powder.
- Drain excess grease, then spread beef on bottom of 9x13-inch casserole pan.
- Stir bacon pieces into cooked beef.
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, tomato paste, heavy cream, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Stir 8 ounces grated cheese into egg mixture.
- Pour egg mixture over beef and bacon.
- Top with remaining 4 ounces of grated cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown on top.
If you want a less eggy casserole, reduce eggs and add more beef. Mushrooms, onions, and pickles are great add-ins!