Broccoli Cranberry Salad
- 5 cups Broccoli Florets, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
- 1 Cup Bacon, Cooked and Crumbled
- 1 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1 Cup dried Cranberries
- 3/4 Cup Mayonnaise or Vegenaise (can be bought in produce section at Ingles)
- Stevia or Xylitol to taste
- 2 TBS Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl; mix well.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Mix until thoroughly using a fork or wire whisk.
- Add dressing to salad and mix well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.