Cilantro-Lime Honey Garlic Salmon
- 1 lb wild caught fresh salmon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Pat dry salmon. Brush with 1 tablespoon of olive oil from all sides. Season with salt and pepper. Place the salmon on a large piece of foil. Fold foil sides and ends up (1 or 2 inches high) tightly around the salmon. Place the salmon in foil on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, lime juice, chopped cilantro, and garlic. Mix to combine. Spread this mixture over the salmon.
- Do not cover salmon with foil, leave it open (with foil sides up) and bake it just like that, at 400 F for 15-20 minutes.
- Carefully remove salmon from foil, separating the salmon from the skin which will remain stuck to the foil. Place the salmon onto a serving plate. Carefully scoop the sauce from around the salmon and pour over the salmon.