Greek Dip Appetizer
- 3-4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 roma tomatoes (chopped)
- 2-3 scallions (chopped—the white and green parts
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons Cavender’s All Purpose Greek seasoning
- Pour the olive oil in the platter/plate.
- Next spread the tomatoes, onions, and cheese on top of the olive oil.
- Give them all a little toss with a fork so that they are all coated with the olive oil.
- Last, sprinkle on the Greek seasoning (according to taste).
- *Serve with fresh vegetables